Playing Terms & Conditions
- I hereby declare that my parents/ guardians and I have read and understood all the rules, regulations and stipulations of the Future Stars Cricket League (“FSCL)” and we undertake to unconditionally abide by them.
- It is implicitly and explicitly understood and unconditionally agreed and accepted by us that the decision of the coaches in the selection of the players for the teams will be final and binding on us.
- Transportation to and from Ground to be arranged by yourself.
- I hereby undertake not to ingest, swallow, inhale or otherwise consume any performance- enhancing drugs and/ or any prohibited substance/ s.
- We understand and agree that if I am found guilty of having breached and/ or violated any terms of this undertaking, my Registration will be cancelled immediately.
- The decision of the Disciplinary Committee of the FSCL in this regards will be final and binding on me.
- We understand and agree that if the Applicant sustains an injury during the course of the camp/ season and is not allowed to continue as per a doctor’s recommendation or otherwise, no refund will be given to us.
- The FSCL management shall not be liable for the non-disclosure of any medical condition and/ or any injury suffered during the course of play.
- In case my Registration is cancelled for any reason whatever by the Disciplinary Committee of the FSCL, the Registration Fee paid by us will be forfeited and we shall have no claim of any kind against the FSCL management or their associates.
- We understand and agree that, in case the event is called off due to reason beyond the control of the FSCL management such as riots, civil commotion, war, acts of god, order of court, a ban by the Central/ State/ Local Governments, etc., the Registration Fee paid by us will not be refunded.
Note: We do not entertain Return, Refund and Cancellation in any Circumstances.