Stars Premier League – Season 12 (SPL12) is a 3 Cup Format cricket tournamnet Played with 16 teams in 2 Pools and is played only on Weekends. Its a whiteball & Colour Jersey Tournament. Mixed Corporate and pure corporate teams are allowed to take part in this tournament along with anyone above who have completed 17 Years. Matches will be played at Playsfit Cricket Ground (ECG), Vattinagulapalli Village.
SPL12 STARTS ON 30TH June 2018
- 16 teams will be divided into 2 pools (Saturday Pool & Sunday Pool)
- Each team will play 5 League matches in the league Stage in thier respective pool
- Top 6 Teams at the end of the League Stage will play Knockouts.
- League stage 2 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and none for the loser. There is no Superover for Tie in League Stage matches.In case of tie each team will be awarded 1 point each. Super Over to be Introduced from Knockout Matches..
- Total points and NRR will be calculated to determine the positions of the teams in league table.
- Tournament will be played in Coloured clothing and White ball event.
- Official Umpires for all games.
- High quality white cricket balls
- Player of the Man for every Match
- Star Player Award for Every Match
- Best batsman, Best bowler & MVP Trophies will be Awarded after whole tournamet
- Winners & Runnes Trophies for each cup
- Comprehensive and live online scoring with all statistics.
- In depth statistics with wagon wheel, Manhattan chart etc made available through http://cricket.playsfit.com
- Social Media Coverage on Playsfit’s Official Facebook page & Instagram
- Video Coverage for all matches* (depending on power conditions at the ground)
- Refreshment provided for all players.
- All matches to be played under ICC T20 rules, D/L method in case of rain and bad light.
- All teams to submit 16 member playing squad at the time of registration and no other player can be included in the playing XI in tournament at any stage.
- All teams are expected to be in Same Coloured Jerser’s (Its Mandatory to have Same colored Tops, and Blue or Black Bottoms or Tops matching Bottoms).
- Reporting time is atleast 30 min before the match start time. In case of teams reporting late over will be reduced form the match.
- Each innings to be bowled in stipulated time of 85 mins.
- Umpires decision will be considered final and abiding.
- Any misconduct by player/teams, Umpires & Organizer has the authority to suspend the player/team from the tournament.
- The tournament is exclusively for corporate employees and working professionals and Students below 17 yrs. Mixed Corporate and pure corporate teams are allowed to take part.
- Fixtures of the matches will be published in advance.
- ID card of each player is mandatory. Contact no., officially e-mail id and soft copy of ID card of every player has to be submitted at the time of registration.
- For more Details Tournament rules Please Visit Tournament Rules
- Ravi will be your point of contact for this tournament and their decision is final on and off the field.
- Please call Ravi 7989264574 or 7675006232.
- Email or Phone confirmation of entry
- All Players Photo and Full Names of to be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make payment
- Play Matches